Georgia Sky to Summit
50k - Saturday November 12, 2022 6:00 AM
25k - Sunday November 13, 2022 8:00 AM
Chapel of Sky Valley
817 Sky Valley Way # 8, Sky Valley, GA 30537
Packet Pickup Friday, November 11, 2022 5:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Outdoor 76 - Clayton, GA
104 N Main St
Clayton, GA 30525
Come on over and grab your race packet, shop for your trail/hiking gear and have a beer!
The store will close at 7:30 so if you can't make it with plenty of time to allow us/them to close on time, you can pick up your packet race day morning.
Packet Pickup Saturday, November 12, 2021 4:45 - 5:45 AM
50k Start - Chapel of Sky Valley (see address above)
Packet Pickup Sunday, November 13, 2021 6:45-7:45 AM
25k Start - The park right past the Chapel of Sky Valley (see above, same road 200 yards further)
Major aid stations will have -- water, Gatorade, Coke, ginger ale, PB&J, quesadillas or grilled cheese, salt, cookies.
Fluid only aid stations, will have water and Gatorade. If you need ANYTHING besides water and Gatorade between
aid stations, then grab it from the aid station and put it in your pack. Some of the areas are very remote and are
difficult to get to with vehicles.
Drop Bags - 50k only
Drop bag - Three Forks AS4
Drop bags will be collected at the start line. Be sure to label your drop bag with your name & bib number. You are allowed a 1 gallon freezer style ziplock bag. Anything that is not gear or clothing will be thrown out after using.
Please, DO NOT put items like car keys in them because we may not notice when we are tossing out the trash.
* You must have a headlamp, as it will be dark for the first half-hour of the race - 50k ONLY
* No littering! Dispose of all trash at aid stations or the finish line
* No cutting course or switchbacks
* If a runners is injured, you must stop to assist that runner
* Do not remove flagging, markers, or directional signs
* No pacers
* Runners may leave a bag at the finish line to have after the race
* If you drop from the race you must notify the nearest AS Captain