Sky to Summit 50K / 25K
50K - Saturday November 14, 2020
25K - Sunday November 15, 2020
Packet pick up and race start.
Friday, November 13th: 4:00 P.M. - 6:00 P.M. Location TBD
If possible, pick up your race packet during this time to avoid the last minute rush the morning of the race!
Saturday, November 14th: 50K Packet Pickup 5:00 -6:15 A.M. 6:30 AM start for the 50K race start at Sky Valley Resort
Sunday, November 15th: 25K Packet Pickup 6:45-7:45 A.M. 8:00 AM start for the 25K race start at Sky Valley Resort
Race Information Timeline:
Major aid stations will have -- water, Gatorade, Coke, ginger ale, peanut butter and jelly, salt, cookies.
Fluid only aid stations, will have water and Gatorade. If you need ANYTHING besides water and Gatorade between aid stations, then grab it from the aid station and put it in your pack. Some of the areas are very remote and are difficult to get to with vehicles.
* You must have a headlamp, as it will be dark for the first half-hour of the race
* No littering! Dispose of all trash at aid stations or the finish line
* No cutting course or switchbacks
* If a runners is injured, you must stop to assist that runner
* Do not remove flagging, markers, or directional signs
* No pacers or drop bags
* Runners may leave a bag at the finish line to have after the race
* If you drop from the race you must turn in your bib at the nearest aid station and notify the AS volunteers.