Forgotten Florida 45 Mile / 15 Mile
45 Mile - Saturday February 6, 2021 6:00 AM
15 Mile - Saturday February 6, 2021 7:30 AM
It is a 30 minute drive east of the Orlando airport. Get directions to this address, it's the only entrance to access the race. From the entrance it's still a five minute drive within the WMA, follow the signage.
3365 Taylor Creek Rd
Christmas, FL 32709
45 Miler Packet Pickup is 5:00 - 5:45 AM
15 Miler - Packet Pickup is 6:30 - 7:15 AM
Race Information Timeline:
45 Miler - 12 hour cutoff and this means you will be running in the dark so you will need a headlamp!
15 Miler - 5 hours
We will have approximately 6 aid stations on the 45 Miler and 1 on the 15 Miler.
More info coming but as always with Run Bum Races we make everything EPIC!
* 45 Milers - You must have a headlamp, as it will be dark starting the race
* No littering! Dispose of all trash at aid stations or the finish line
* No cutting course or switchbacks
* If a runners is injured, you must stop to assist that runner
* Do not remove flagging, markers, or directional signs
* No pacers or drop bags
* Runners may leave a bag at the finish line to have after the race